Short Breaks Project
Would a short break (respite) benefit you as a Carer/Young Carer?
Could a regular "time out" short break activity be supportive to you as a Carer/Young Carer?
Do you struggle to access a break due to the needs of the person you care for or the extra costs involved?
The Positive Benefits of a Short Break might include:
- A break from day-to-day routines
- A chance to enjoy new experiences and meet new people
- Time to rest and recharge batteries
- Opportunities to maintain friendships
- Time to pursue personal interests, leisure or cultural activities
- Improved health and well being
- Greater independence and self confidence
- Strengthened relationships
If you are eligible, there is an easy application process - give us a call on 01387 248600.